No matter where you are, your weather probably isn't as lovely as that of the Kapalua Resort on the Hawaiian island of Maui.
Here are 10 fun reasons to get on the next plane to Honolulu (and then take a quick trip over to Maui) - or at least to plan a trip to Kapalua sometime in 2009:
1. Sea Turtles - As you can see from this Kapalua News article, green sea turtles swim with humans in Kapalua Bay.
2. Holes-inThrees - Well, it's not a hole-in-one, but this shot at the Plantation golf course makes it almost as good.
3. Giant Ziplines - These huge zip lines will show you up close just how pretty Kapalua is ... as it whizzes past.
4. Kayaking on the Maui Coast - Can you imagine a better way to burn a few calories?
5. Hiking - Over a hundred miles of trails.
6. Maui Gold Pineapple Tour - See where pineapples come from. Sample pineapples. Harvest a pineapple. Take it home.
7. Nice digs - Great places to stay.
8. Surfing championship events - Like this one.
9. Golf championship events - Like this one.
10. Beaches - Need we say more?
Here's wishing you a fun flight to Kapalua Resort in '09!